Just wanted to let you all know that we are having another Bats Day Black Market in November. This is going to be a Holiday Black Market. We are also looking for more vendors to vend at this great event. To download the vendor pack which includes application and floor plans please go here: http://www.batsday.net/events/bdhbmvendorpack2011.zip
If you dont vend you should still come out and do some holiday shopping.
Nov 6, 2011; 1-9pm
The Bats Day Holiday Black Market
No Wake. No Disneyland. Just Holiday Shopping.
Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center | 2085 S. Harbor Boulevard | Anaheim, CA 92802
If you have not vended at one of our shows here is some quick info that you may find helpful.
- Since there was a huge response at this last year’s Bats Day Black Market we deiced to continue with celebrating the 13th year of this event by having a Bats Day Holiday Black Market. No Wake, No Disneyland, Just Holiday Shopping
- Bats Day in the Fun Park has been going on for 13 years
- 2011 makes this the 8 year that Bats Day has had a Black Market
- There was one other Holiday Black Market and that was in 2008. It was very positive.
- The Bats Day Black Market is the premier shopping market experience for the Dark Subculture, which includes from Deathrock to Goth, Industrial to Steampunk, Rockabilly to Psychobilly, Halloween and anywhere in between.
- At the 2011 Bats Day Black Market in May there was aprox 2500 people that walked through the event.
- The Bats Day Black Market has had vendors from all over California as well as vendors from all over the United States.
- The Bats Day Black Market vendor spots tend to fill up fairly quickly, so please fill out the vendor form and get it in to us ASAP if you wish to vend
- To help with the holiday spirit, we have lowered the price of vendors spots
from what they normally are.
Thanks for reading